- Your business must be registered to operate in Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island or Pennsylvania.
- Legal business name, U.S. address, business EIN or SSN.
- Business documents, if requested, within 5 business days of application.
- Each person must be the business owner and authorized by the business.
- Each person must provide their SSN, legal name, goverment ID information, residential address, unique email address, date of birth and be at least 18 years of age.
- An opening deposit of at least $100 for each account.
Before we start, let's make sure you can access and sign digital agreements:
Electronic Signature Agreement
Clicking this checkbox means: I can access and have read the electronic document presented and I am willing to use the checkbox as a replacement of my signature on this document.
Patriot Act Notice: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.