Get Started

To open an account or apply for a loan, members must be/have:

  • 18 years of age or older
  • Social Security number
  • Government-issued identification

    What qualifies as a government ID?

    A government-issued identification includes driver's license, military ID, permanent residence card, non-resident visa, state ID, or passport.
  • New account funding

    These include:

    Fund new accounts by transfering money from existing Union Square Credit Union accounts or non-Union Square Credit Union accounts. Mail in or visit a branch to deposit checks or cash. Call us at above number for additional options.

Problems/Concerns with any of the above items? Call 940-720-8000 or 800-600-7517

Questions? We're happy to help!

940-720-8000 or 800-600-7517